"How did it come to pass that an opposition's measure of a president's foreign policy was all or nothing, success or "failure"? The answer is that the political absolutism now normal in Washington arrived at the moment--Nov. 7, 2000--that our politics subordinated even a war against terror to seizing the office of the presidency." - Daniel Henninger - WSJ 11/18/05
------------------------------------------------
"the slovenliness of our language makes it easier for us to have foolish thoughts." - George Orwell
------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Page Loading Time - Web Hosting Speed

A request to visitors. I have been aware for quite some time that my page loads pretty slowly, considering all the images I have. I like the look, but that doesn't mean I like the wait or that you do.

Please note just below my Profile on the right is "Web Hosting Speed" and up to five stars for rating the load time.

If you would, please click on a star indicating how painful or painless the loading time was: 5 is optimal and 1 (likely what the average will be, I gave myself a 2), is slowest.



It's about time that I clean space up a bit and your registering a rating will surely help.

If interested you can visit Web Hosting Speed and generate the code for your blog.

Thanks in advance

 

© blogger templates 3 column | Webtalks