"How did it come to pass that an opposition's measure of a president's foreign policy was all or nothing, success or "failure"? The answer is that the political absolutism now normal in Washington arrived at the moment--Nov. 7, 2000--that our politics subordinated even a war against terror to seizing the office of the presidency." - Daniel Henninger - WSJ 11/18/05
------------------------------------------------
"the slovenliness of our language makes it easier for us to have foolish thoughts." - George Orwell
------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Why Blandly Blogs Blithely and Bloringly

Tagged by the ever lovely and intelligent Media Lizzy at one of her blogs, “Media Lizzy: sex, lies & politricks,” I have the esteemed pleasure (?) of following suit.

5 Reasons Why I Blog…….

  1. Where else can one go to share their ignorance, knowledge or opinion? I ramble…blogging allows me to edit myself.
  2. If I did this on a street corner I’d be locked up.
  3. I don’t know who Tattoo is, but I know he killed grandpa!
  4. Camaraderie of like-minded people and when possible the camaraderie with those I do not agree with.
  5. I can use an a.k.a. without having my picture at the post office.
  6. Another place I can go to disagree with myself.
  7. I really got sick of being screamed at whenever the word Bush was uttered in any way shape or form when discussing current events.
  8. Therapeutic value of venting or getting thoughts off my mind and hopefully into someone else’s.
  9. Improves my communication/writing skills (please do not reference any previous posts for evidence of this “improvement.”)
  10. Once I understand the technicality of publishing/posting I no longer have to follow directions (see list title).

My Tags:

A Big Fat Slob (because he foolishly visited my site before I finished this post)

Benning the Great

Conservative Running Amok (without scissors)

Funny e-mails (sorry Pradeep)

The Truth

  • DeMediacratic Nation Blogrolls

    I'm an attention wh*re please give this Post/Blog a Vote - Top Blogs
  •  

    © blogger templates 3 column | Webtalks