"How did it come to pass that an opposition's measure of a president's foreign policy was all or nothing, success or "failure"? The answer is that the political absolutism now normal in Washington arrived at the moment--Nov. 7, 2000--that our politics subordinated even a war against terror to seizing the office of the presidency." - Daniel Henninger - WSJ 11/18/05
------------------------------------------------
"the slovenliness of our language makes it easier for us to have foolish thoughts." - George Orwell
------------------------------------------------

Sunday, June 17, 2007

PayPerPost Works for Me

I signed up with PayPerPost sometime in December of 2006, but did not do any posts until the end of May. Why is that? Well for one, my blog is a political one and the main drive for me is not for money as is the case with many others. I felt a degree of not being true to it if I did posts for the sake of money.

That was the main reason for taking so long, but after doing my first, then second that reasoning doesn’t cut it. It’s actually fun and enjoyable. A “Postie,” as we are referred to can choose from available opportunities those that interest them or finds after doing a little research on one that ‘hey, this is a pretty cool product, book, movie etc.’

My second PayPerPost was for the new Police compilation CD and if I recall paid $8. Big whoop you might say, but that was for one post and I love The Police. So I get paid to do a PayPerPost about the reunion of a band I love, to write about their new CD and better yet? PayPerPost sent me a free copy of the two CD set as well!!!!!!!!!!

I haven’t taken the time yet to look further into the community of “posties” but it’s no different than any other online group with people that become friends due to a common interest. I can honestly say I wish I hadn’t waited so long to get going, but now that I have I’m not stopping.

If you ever sign up, give me a yell and I’ll give you a tour. The hardest part is getting started, but once you decide to do that it’s as easy as sleeping (insomnia sufferers excluded from this last statement). What better way to make money blogging.







DeMediacratic Nation Blogrolls

Please give this Post/Blog a Vote - Top Blogs

 

© blogger templates 3 column | Webtalks