"How did it come to pass that an opposition's measure of a president's foreign policy was all or nothing, success or "failure"? The answer is that the political absolutism now normal in Washington arrived at the moment--Nov. 7, 2000--that our politics subordinated even a war against terror to seizing the office of the presidency." - Daniel Henninger - WSJ 11/18/05
------------------------------------------------
"the slovenliness of our language makes it easier for us to have foolish thoughts." - George Orwell
------------------------------------------------

Monday, January 01, 2007

DeMediacratic Nation - Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 12 June 2007

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The majority of posts are of a political nature and it is these posts that are not paid for in any way. If an opinion seems wildly ignorant or even mildly so, you may rest be assured that it is extremely likely no one in their right mind would pay for such an opinion; and that that opinion is in all likelihood the blogs author.

Posts that may be paid for are very likely to have been selected by me at PayPerPost. I will strive for my own consciences sake to only select those opportunities that seem of interest to me. That said it is unlikely that I would select a PayPerPost opportunity if the opportunity itself did not peak my curiosity. In addition; in order to write a post to a selected paid opportunity it is necessary to do research so that I know what it is I am posting about.* If during that research I am turned off in some way, you will not see a post here to that opportunity

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, or at least a decent starting point, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

*regarding the opinion pieces it should be obvious I have no idea what I am talking about and have done no research.

 

© blogger templates 3 column | Webtalks