"How did it come to pass that an opposition's measure of a president's foreign policy was all or nothing, success or "failure"? The answer is that the political absolutism now normal in Washington arrived at the moment--Nov. 7, 2000--that our politics subordinated even a war against terror to seizing the office of the presidency." - Daniel Henninger - WSJ 11/18/05
------------------------------------------------
"the slovenliness of our language makes it easier for us to have foolish thoughts." - George Orwell
------------------------------------------------

Friday, September 14, 2007

I'm Not a Terror Leader, But Play One On-line


You might recognize me as a Terrorist Mastermind leader and fighter, but I’m not, I only play one in videos that are mass distributed by extremist groups on the internet.

My latest release, which drew wide world acclaim and had the media biting its fingernails in anticipation beginning on September 7, 2007 with outlets teasing, that it “would be the first new bin Laden images in nearly three years;” Michael Moore should have such popularity.

Since the release of teasers, many have asked me what I used to darken my beard; it looks so natural?

And I tell them Grecian Formula. It makes me look strong and virulent and I am more popular than ever with the virgins.

That’s another question I get, but never answer….no, as leader I do not have to die to enjoy my 72 virgins, but then again goats don’t really count anyway.

Grecian Formula; it’s extreme!

  • DeMediacratic Nation Blogrolls

    Please give this Post/Blog a Vote - Top Blogs
  •  

    © blogger templates 3 column | Webtalks