"How did it come to pass that an opposition's measure of a president's foreign policy was all or nothing, success or "failure"? The answer is that the political absolutism now normal in Washington arrived at the moment--Nov. 7, 2000--that our politics subordinated even a war against terror to seizing the office of the presidency." - Daniel Henninger - WSJ 11/18/05
------------------------------------------------
"the slovenliness of our language makes it easier for us to have foolish thoughts." - George Orwell
------------------------------------------------

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Little One

Sorry mommy and daddy don’t think of you everyday
Can’t speak for mommy, maybe she does
Don’t know why you’re not here,
Maybe to watch over your little brother,
Big sister
Family
Maybe the world
Promise to think of you more though it hurts when I do
It would have been nice to meet you
Hold you in my arms
Watch you grow
See your smile
Maybe if I try I’ll feel it
I miss you
I missed you
I have missed you
I love you

 

© blogger templates 3 column | Webtalks