"How did it come to pass that an opposition's measure of a president's foreign policy was all or nothing, success or "failure"? The answer is that the political absolutism now normal in Washington arrived at the moment--Nov. 7, 2000--that our politics subordinated even a war against terror to seizing the office of the presidency." - Daniel Henninger - WSJ 11/18/05
------------------------------------------------
"the slovenliness of our language makes it easier for us to have foolish thoughts." - George Orwell
------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Obama vs Clinton

Rightwing Guy posts today with his take on the media's over exuberance in their coverage of Barack Obama. To me this excitement reveals how the media will lean in their coverage of election '08.

I have much more than 2 cents to offer on this, however I'm spending too much time trying to get this site up to speed (trackbacks, among other things). That said I offer, in plain language what Obama, Clinton or any other Left leaning contender will have to offer:

"If elected, I will do things right so that everything works out ok."
Is that detailed enough for you? Because it is what we got in November and it's what we'll get come November '08.

From T over at Rightwing Guy, "Obama vs. Clinton"

"With the media pushing and pushing to get their agenda across to the masses we may all get to see what it is they so want, a Barack Obama vs. Hillary Clinton Primary in which the media is extremely sure that the winner would be the next President.

I have been absolutely stunned with the amount of attention that the media is paying to Barack Obama, even he stated, "I am suspicious of hype," Obama told reporters. "The fact that my 15 minutes of fame has extended a little longer than 15 minutes is somewhat surprising to me and completely baffling to my wife."

Go HERE for the REST

 

© blogger templates 3 column | Webtalks