"How did it come to pass that an opposition's measure of a president's foreign policy was all or nothing, success or "failure"? The answer is that the political absolutism now normal in Washington arrived at the moment--Nov. 7, 2000--that our politics subordinated even a war against terror to seizing the office of the presidency." - Daniel Henninger - WSJ 11/18/05
------------------------------------------------
"the slovenliness of our language makes it easier for us to have foolish thoughts." - George Orwell
------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

To any regular or new visitors

I'm having fun today trying to figure out all the tweaks necessary in working with beta blogger. So, unfortunately for me the world still spins but I'm busy trying to figure out changing the widths of my columns, getting haloscan back into the blog etc.

Right now, it's obviously a mess, so anyone afflicted with compulsive excessive disorder please hang on; I'll figure it out eventually.

Until I catch up with the spin - Auf lederhosen!

 

© blogger templates 3 column | Webtalks