"How did it come to pass that an opposition's measure of a president's foreign policy was all or nothing, success or "failure"? The answer is that the political absolutism now normal in Washington arrived at the moment--Nov. 7, 2000--that our politics subordinated even a war against terror to seizing the office of the presidency." - Daniel Henninger - WSJ 11/18/05
------------------------------------------------
"the slovenliness of our language makes it easier for us to have foolish thoughts." - George Orwell
------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Wednesday Snippets from One Old Green Bus

I posted about the site "One Old Green Bus," recently, that post is here.

"One Old Green Bus," is much more than a family's quest in realizing a dream. It is an eclectic and enjoyable read on a daily basis.

Cross posted from One Old Green Bus:

"It's Wednesday News Snippets Day! A time for me to be a trifle creatively bankrupt and simply give my $0.02 worth on the news of the past week...

Let's start with the BEST news...

Space! The Final Frontier!

I knew it! I knew it! No wonder I'm so damned smart! Ben Franklin once said the beer was proof that "God loves us and wants us to prosper." Personally, I think the humble cocoa bean is more than enough proof... nothing against beer, of course. In fact, I'm feelin' kinda stupid right now! Must feed the ol' brain! (Oh, and mom, told you fish wasn't really brain food! See what you SHOULD have been feeding me???)"

READ THE REST HERE, "Wednesday Snippets."

  • DeMediacratic Nation Blogrolls

  •  

    © blogger templates 3 column | Webtalks