From Snooper at Take Our Country Back, (with a snippet at the end from BU):
"And so it should. Richard The Dick Turbin Durbin is whining and continuing with the usual proven to be false rhetoric as losers tend to do.From The Hill yesterday came a warning from James "Webb: Bush should think twice before Iraq bill veto."
They are trying to get a differing Murtha Slow Bleed Ignorance with Schumer parroting that which Reid yammers on about and they are quoting the poll taken in Iraq and NOT listening to the Generals and Commanders in the field. Imagine that.
I guess no one has informed these idiots that we are winning or, they KNOW we are winning and this is not to be allowed...for political gain.
Feingold's amendment is nothing more than another slow bleed travesty. It is "Rather" evident that they haven't a clue and they will soon be overwhelmed by the Conservative Tsunami.
Don't fall for the Leftinistra ignorance and stupidity.
- Question: On the Amendment
- Bill: H R 1585
- Vote description: Webb Amdt. No. 2909; To specify minimum periods between deployment of units and members of the Armed Forces deployed for Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom.
- Vote type: 3/5 (Help)A three-fifths majority of those present and voting is required for approval or passage. Used in the Senate.
- Result: Rejected, 56-44.
- Date/time: September 19, 2007, 5:30 p.m.
- Amendment num: S.Amdt. 2909
- Republican majority opinion: No (Help)The position of more than 50 percent of voting Republicans. "None" means an equal split between "Yes" and "No."
- Democrat majority opinion: Yes (Help)
Lindsey Graham has just handed Feingold his own ass!! The text will be available later.
This is a blurb from the depraved NY Slimes.
Effort to Shift Course in Iraq Fails in SenateBy DAVID M. HERSZENHORN and CARL HULSEPoor trolls."
A proposal that Senate Democrats put forward as their best chance of changing course in Iraq died on Wednesday, as Republicans stood firmly behind President Bush.
Forget about Webb's sorry attempt at speaking down to the president; from The Hill:
"The Webb amendment is the centerpiece this week of the efforts of Democratic leaders to change the course in Iraq."Were I Webb, I would warn the president to watch where he steps instead...