"How did it come to pass that an opposition's measure of a president's foreign policy was all or nothing, success or "failure"? The answer is that the political absolutism now normal in Washington arrived at the moment--Nov. 7, 2000--that our politics subordinated even a war against terror to seizing the office of the presidency." - Daniel Henninger - WSJ 11/18/05
------------------------------------------------
"the slovenliness of our language makes it easier for us to have foolish thoughts." - George Orwell
------------------------------------------------

Thursday, April 24, 2008

I FELT IT WAS UNTRUE...

The Reverend Jeremiah Wright (ret.) is scheduled to appear on PBS with Bill Moyers, so we can expect the utmost in unbiased integrity from BM....right?

An excerpt reported by CNN:

'“I felt it was unfair, I felt it was unjust. I felt it was untrue. I felt that those who were doing that, were doing it for some very devious reasons.”'
"I felt it was untrue;" think about that for a moment...he feels that it was untrue. Was the reverend not in attendance that day either?

  • DeMediacratic Nation Blogrolls
  •  

    © blogger templates 3 column | Webtalks